AHS Publicity Policy Guidelines
In effort to maintain a beautiful campus, we ask that all members of the AHS community adhere to these posting regulations. Failure to do so will result in the removal and disposal of all materials. If the posting of a group’s materials causes damage to school property, the group may incur repair costs.
All postings must be approved and signed by the ASB Advisors, posted in permitted areas with the proper blue tape or clamp, and must be removed within two school days after the last day of the activity advertised. All postings as well as the blue tape or clamps used to hold the materials should be removed.
* Posters can be put up 4 weeks prior to your event but must be removed immediately after this period has passed
The ASB Advisors must approve and sign the following:
- All printed materials to be distributed to teachers or students;
- All material to be posted for public viewing on campus or within the city of Arcadia or neighboring communities.
Posting will be allowed in the following locations using blue painter’s tape or clamps:
- Footnote kiosks located by Library and Snack Bar w/ blue painter’s tape.
- On wires in hallways between B-H rows and west face of North Gym supported by clamp or blue painter’s tape only.
- Any other freestanding structure provided by group.
- Any requested showcase or display case.
- Stucco surfaces on sides of buildings, upon which you may only use blue painter’s tape.
- “J” building rails upon which you may only use string.
Posting will NOT be allowed in these locations:
- Exterior of A-Building and the Science Building (Using interior bulletin boards is acceptable.)
- Lecture Hall (Brickwork)
- Lunch Pavilions
- Glass & Doors including Cafeteria, A-Building, Science Building
- Fences (construction or otherwise)
- Exterior or interior fire extinguisher boxes
- Inside bathrooms, on the ground, or on ceilings
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our campus beautiful!