Inter Club Council 2019-2020
Hello all! The club's charter process is currently being reformed by admin and the Clubs Commissioner. All the information below may be used as a reference, but the official form and instructions will be released shortly. Thank you for understanding, and we apologize for the inconvenience. (Updated 8/19/2019)
Existing Club Purpose Statements
Arcadia High School is home to about 60 on-campus clubs. Follow this link to see if the club you
have in mind already exists! We encourage you to make an impact in one our many existing clubs
before considering chartering a new club. Thank you!
Chartering A Club
1) Make sure that your idea isn't already an existing club on campus through our club roster.
(see Club Roster)
2) Read through the club guidelines and make sure your idea follows ALL rules and regulations.
(see Club Guidelines)
3) Make sure you find an advisor that is willing to attend all meetings & provide their classroom for
use - advisors are only allowed to manage 2 clubs, so please keep that in mind!
(see Club Advisor Guidelines)
4) Turn in a completed charter form, along with everything else by the deadlines to ensure that
your club can be evaluated for charter. (see Charter Forms)
5) Look through all the links on this page thoroughly to make sure you didn't miss anything!
Club Charter Deadlines
The deadline to turn in paperwork to the ASB office is September 3th by 3pm for existing clubs
and September 6th by 3pm for new clubs. Failure to do so will result in a non-charter. All the
required forms are provided below. Thank you!!