Schoolwide Learner Outcomes
Arcadia High School will graduate:Effective Communicators who…
- Create, read, comprehend, and interpret a variety of written and visual materials.
- Develop clear, concise, grammatically correct prose.
- Speak and listen reflectively and critically, and respond appropriately.
- Critically evaluate oral and written work according to expected standards.
- Communicate within and across cultures.
- Self-advocate in a respectful manner and practice social decorum in a variety of situations both in person and online.
Problem Solvers who…
- Research, identify, access, and organize data using appropriate technology.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills by
- Correlating, analyzing, and evaluating data and arriving at informed conclusions.
- Synthesizing data to create hypotheses and develop appropriate courses of action.
- Mastering practical skills to function successfully in life.
- Apply acquired skills and knowledge to define, investigate, and provide solutions to problems.
Capable and Responsible Citizens who…
- Work effectively and collaboratively both academically and socially with diverse stakeholders.
- Practice a healthy lifestyle that balances intellectual, physical, social, and creative activities.
- Function ethically in society and respect the diversity of others.
- Practice and fulfill civic duties with responsibility and integrity.
- Demonstrate appropriate stewardship of the environment for future generations.